The PDF format is practical, but the editing options are very limited. In this tutorial, we explained how to convert pdf to word using a free tool and an online converter. Because of many difficulties, it often makes sense to convert PDF files into Word documents. There is a free to download, and an online tool works very easily and quickly. We’ll show you how to do it.
Convert PDF to Word file with free Tool
- At first, download the “PDF to Word Converter” free software.
- After downloading, run the setup file and install the application.
- After the installation of the software, you have to Select the PDF file for conversion. Select the file you want to convert by clicking “Browse” from the top left side.
- On the top right side, you will see Output Doc file location and file name. If you want, you can change the output location and the file name by clicking the “Browse” button.
- In the “General Options” on the left, select all pages or particular pages you want to convert. With the option “Uses Text-box” you can choose whether Word should then display the text as continuous text or in individual text fields. And, there is another option that Retains Shapes and Images.
- Now click on the left bottom corner “Convert to Word Document” button to start the conversion. The PDF file will be converted into a word file, and now you can open it in Microsoft Word.
Convert your file online
If you do not want to install any extra software on your computer, you can convert your PDF file into Word format online. You can upload your PDF documents from your computer, or access it from any URL or your OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox account.
- We have a recommendation for this, go to the website, CloudConvert.com.
- Click on the “Select File” button, then browse your file and click open.
- Select the file format you want to convert by clicking Convert to option.
- Now in the right side, click on the “Convert” button.
- The PDF file is then will convert to MS Word and ready for you to download.
Word 2013 or Above: Open the PDF and save it as Word
As of Word 2013 or above, you can simply open and edit your PDF files like a regular document and then you can Save as to Word format:
- Click the right button on the “PDF” file, then select “Open with” word from the menu.
- Then a yellow button will appear, which you must click to “Enable Editing” for editing.
- Now you can work as a regular MS Word document and Save it as to MS Word format.
- Tip: There is also another way to insert a PDF file with a trick in Word 2010, but that will be uncomfortable for you.
Hope this tutorial will help you to learn how to convert pdf to word. And, now you can convert your required PDF documents into a word format by applying any of these methods. In our another article, you will learn how to convert Word documents into PDFs.